Friday 6 March 2015

Unique Layout


Good Morning :)
It's been another busy week here, birthdays, family visits, outings, work all the usual goings on in the Thomas house :) I've also been busy getting ready for this weekends Crafts 4 Eternity Crop and Workshops! There are a few places available if you would like to join us all the details are HERE and HERE.

This weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge is Anything But A Card! We would like you to share any project as long as it is NOT a card...simple :)
Our sponsor this week is me ;) One randomly selected winner will receive a choice of 3 digital stamps from the Crafts 4 Eternity collection.
We also welcome another new DT member this week, Kefa joins us for the first time with her gorgeous box. Along with Kefa we have lots of gorgeous inspiration from the very talented DT girls.
Join us HERE for the challenge :)


Ok so I wasn't very inventive this week and just made a layout using up some left over papers from C4E's February page kit. The kit sold out but there are a few other kits available HERE.


The lovely young man in the photo is my nephew Lawson, he looks quite deep in thought but I imagine he was bored really lol!


The background was created using acrylic paint and Inca gold cream rubbed through a bubble stencil.
The die cut speech bubbles were painted with acrylic paint and edged with Inca Gold. 


I am really loving My Minds Eye's Essentials Alphas at the moment. Along with the fabulous alphas there are some lovely words and quotes.


The tag is a Inkssentials manila tag coloured with Inca Gold.
For a little extra sparkle I finished off with a few gold sequins.


The Flair button is from My Minds Eye Jubilee collection as is the gorgeous papers, who says you can't have a few flowers on a male layout!! lol!

So that is it from me :) 
Thank-you for stopping by have a wonderful weekend whatever you are up to :)
Hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails