Friday 16 January 2015

Mixed Media Reflection Card


Good Morning from Sunny Somerset!
Today we have a new challenge on the Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge blog :)

REFLECTION

We would like you to share projects which include some kind of reflective material such as mirrors, sequins, miri card or metal.
Our lovely sponsors this week are Sassy Studio Designs who are offering a fab prize for one randomly selected winner!
And of course there is gorgeous DT inspiration to see too!
Hop over HERE to see the details and enter.


You need to look closely to see my reflective material and I did manage to get paint on them too lol!


Sorry about the slight blur on the pics I had the shakes?!


So for may card I chose to add two little mirror tiles. The pack had round, square and heart shape ones, I used the round ones and tucked them into the flower cluster.


A threw some paint at the card and sprayed it with Perfect Pearls mists too!




That's all from me today I still have lots to do for this weekends Crafts 4 Eternity crop and workshop!
Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele,
    your card is wonderful an there is spring on it, I want spring too, it's just so cold outside

    xxxAnnette

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails