Friday 23 January 2015

Mixed Media calendar cover


Good Morning :)
It's Friday and time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity!
This week we would like you to share projects which feature at least one NUMBER.
Our lovely sponsors this week are Stamping All Day who are kindly offering one randomly selected winner 3 downloads from their fabulous collection.
As always there is gorgeous inspiration from the talented design team.
All the details and entry can be found HERE.

We are also running a DT call, if you would like a chance to join our team hop over HERE to leave a link. The call ends Friday 30th January.


Right on to my project for this week :)
Each year I get later and later making this calendar for my uncle, even though he starts reminding me in the summer LOL!

So far the calendar pages have been printed (available here) and the front cover is done.
He may get it before the year ends lol!


I taught a workshop at the weekend and this was one of my demo pieces.
The instruction Ebook will be available to buy from Crafts 4 Eternity soon.


There is lots of texture using beads, gems and cress seeds!


The piece was painted with Dylusions inks and Maya gold paints.


So now all I have do is finish it!
I hope you will join us this week we love to see all the different projects!
Have a wonderful weekend thanks for stopping by :)
Hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails