Friday 4 October 2013

In the world...


Good Morning :)
It's Friday and time for a new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.
This week we have a colour recipe for you....

We would like you to use at least TWO of the colours given in any combination on any type of project.

c4e store tag
The prize this week is from my store!
I am offering one randomly selected winner a choice of 3 digital stamps from the C4E collection.

As always the DT girls have some fantastic inspiration for you well worth a look!
Join us 
for the challenge and see the fabulous DT inspiration.

 My project this week is another Art Journal page.
I love to use quotes on my AJ pages and this one is fabulous! Unfortunately there was no credit for the quote when I found it, if you know who said these fab words please let me know so I can credit them.


 This is another page done through C4E workshops :) 
It was started in a modelling paste class (the background), and I have added left over pieces from an Autumn wreath class and a beaded flower centres class!


 I have used a mix of stamps, paints, Distress inks, Glimmer Mists and Stickles to create the page.
IRL the page has lots of texture and the colours are warm and Autumnal.


My Art Journal is getting a bit fat now lol!
It's actually got a lot of blank pages left but I have done a lot of dimension work in it so I'll have to pull out some pages and make a new one.
I hope you will be able to join us for the challenge this week
see you there!
Have a great weekend
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

I'd like to enter this page to the following fab challenges :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! This a truly stunning make! very inspiring!
    thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girlz challenge this fortnight!
    Best of Luck!
    Toni-Marie DT xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw ! Funny to play and art journaling is just for that! You are so good at it! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job, thanks for playing our fall/autumn challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    Leanne DT!
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project, thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab journal page...thanks so much for joining us over at 4 Krafty Girlz!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really great Journal Page Michelle...love the flower in the middle of the leaves great idea...and I klick the badge to your shop but it is a broken link...would you mind to write which link to go to your Shop...many thanks Michelle...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails