Friday 20 September 2013

Cute Kids

 

Good morning :)
I'm on time this week yay!!!
This weeks C4E recipe challenge is ....
CUTE KIDS!
We would like you to share projects with a child theme.
Our fabulous sponsors are Crafty Sentiments Designs who are kindly offering one randomly selected winner a choice of 3 digital stamps from their collection.


My project this week it is a layout of my youngest son and I think he is cute ;)
Ok so I am a little biased here lol!


 The gorgeous papers are Cosmo Cricket, I love the parquet floor pattern!


 The subtle background was made using a Creative Expressions stencil, Tumbled Glass Distress ink pad and blending tool. Then I flicked brown acrylic paint over it!


The embellishments are chicken wire, beads and cheesecloth. The Petaloo flowers were inked with the Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
This kit is now available from the C4E store HERE

Hop over HERE to enter this weeks challenge and see the gorgous DT inspiration.
Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michele, this is a beautiful LO! Love the stenciling and flicked paint! I would have to agree with you, cute kid! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails