Friday 21 June 2013

C4E recipe challenge #129 - Spots and Stripes




Good Morning :)
Well it's not a bright sunny morning but it isn't raining which is good lol!
Today there is a new challenge over at Crafts 4 Eternity ....

SPOTS and STRIPES

We would like you to share any project that features both spots and stripes on it.

c4e store tag
Our sponsor this week is Crafts 4 Eternity (me!!)
one randomly selected winner will receive a choice of 3 digital stamps from the current collection.

There is gorgeous inspiration from the DT and we have a DT call running at the moment too!
Lots of reasons to hop over to the C4E challenge blog and join in with our challenge this week!



 My card this week is quite simple, I've used strips of DP's from Fancy Pants "The Good Life" collection
and layered them on to some white card.
I stamped a Bo Bunny arrow, which didn't take very well on the raised pieces and added some Stickles to the edges.

 The alphas are from My Minds Eye.

I am teaching two classes at the Crafts 4 Eternity crop on Sunday!
There are a few spaces available, if you would like to come along email me at crafts4eternity.aol.co.uk

I'd better get on with the class prep, I'm sure the samples are here somewhere lol!
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Michele x


2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! It's really funky! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea, makes a really great card.

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog



    Happy crafting from Bridie@BGPayne Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails