Friday 8 March 2013

Marvellous Mums



Hello :)
Thank-you for the lovely comments last week :)
I'm a bit late with this weeks Crafts 4 Eternity challenge post, such a bad example for the lovely DT girls lol!
This weeks challenge is......

MARVELLOUS MUMS

We would like you to share your mum themed projects with us.
The prize up for grabs this week is donated by me!


 c4e store tag

 One randomly selected winner will receive a choice of 3 digital stamps from my collection.
There is as always gorgeous inspiration from the DT girls.
Join us
for the challenge and DT inspiration.



My card this week is for my MIL, she loves cats so this image from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps is purrrrfect for her! (sorry had to be done lol!)
The papers are from my stash, the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and it has been finished with Stickles.
  


 The image was coloured with Copics and Stickles added to finish.


I have made 3 cards this week! *shock*
So I will be back with them as soon as I can.
Don't forget to join in with this weeks challenge and have a
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele x
 

3 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful pink cat card. I bet your MIL adored it! Glad to see you creating again, I can't wait to see more. Have a great week! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I'm loving the pinks and reds, really cute

    Thanks for popping by my blog

    Hugs

    Bridie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails