Friday 13 January 2012

Yo-Yo Birthday

 Hello everyone :)

I have a quick card to share today made for the C4E Recipe challenge.

 This weeks challenge is a colour inspired recipe lots of lovely blues taken from this amazing photo.

 We have 2 prizes up for grabs this week from regular sponsors Stamping All Day and The Digi Garden.
And as always the fabulous C4E DT have filled the gallery with beautiful inspiration!

 My card this week took a little longer than planned as I painted a background for it. I used Distress inks to paint a wooden fence inspired background then photocopied it to use on my card.

My poor Martha Stewart punch is on it's last legs now with all the use it has had! Shame as it is such a pretty punch.

The image is a hAnglar and stAnglar stamp coloured with Copics.
The challenge closes next Friday 20th January at 9am GMT so plenty of time to join us!
Thanks for stopping by have fun!
Hugs
Michele x

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! Love your wooden fence! Thanks for the challenge Michele. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails