Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas gift card holders

 Hello everyone :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Are you ready yet? This year I seem to be a little more organised yay! 
Though I'll probably discover something I've missed late on Christmas Eve lol!
This weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge is to include some embossing on your project.
We have a great prize up for grabs from The Digi Doodle Shop and Gorgeous inspiration from the talented design team, all of which can be seen HERE.


 I have made some Gift Card Holders this week, using some gorgeous My Minds Eye I Believe paper.
The stamp was free with this months Craft Stamper.
The Snowflake has been heat embossed with Silver embossing powder.


There is space inside for a little message and the all important cash or gift card.

The back view.

That's it from me, thank-you for stopping by have a
FABULOUS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails