Friday 30 December 2011

Art Journal Pages

 Hello everyone :)
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! We had a lovely time with the family, lots of yummy food and fun!
The only thing I hadn't done by Christmas Eve was a lot wrapping and cards for my boys :( But they didn't notice lol!

This weeks Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe challenge is to feature a quote on your project. We have a fabulous prize up for grabs from Limited Runs Digi's and as always the C4E DT have lots of gorgeous inspiration for you.
Join us HERE for this weeks challenge and inspiration.
 I have been having a play with Art Journaling over the last few months, I haven't had time to do much but am really loving it. The pages so far are heavily inspired by other talented Art  journalers (is that the right term?) many of which can be seen on my Pinterest board.

I have been filling an altered book with inspirational quotes, playing with different styles and techniques.
Hopefully I will find more time to work on Art Journaling next year as I'm loving it!!
Have a fabulous New Year, lots of luck and best wishes to you all for a wonderful 2012!!
Hugs
Michele x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails