Monday 1 August 2011

Teacher gifts & cards


Good morning!
You may need some sunglasses for this post lol! These sweetie gifts really were very bright!
I had a few teacher gifts and cards to make for the end of term and although I had made one card I left it far too late to do lots of different cards so one design repeated several times was the simplest solution.


For the sweetie boxes I made a simple open box and filled it with Lemon sherbets and Chocolate lime sweets. I then wrapped some bright yellow and green net around the box.
 For the tags I designed a set of round tags and papers. These were punched and die cut the pieces then attacked them with Stickles lol!

For the cards I used some gorgeous Crate Paper DP.
 I kept to a simple design using different shapes and layers and again lots of Stickles!

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails