Friday 15 July 2011

C4E Recipe #28 - Embellishment Recipe


Hello :)
Happy Friday! Have you got anything planned for the weekend? I'm hoping for a quite one with plenty of crafting lol!
We have a fab new challenge for you over on the C4E blog this week we would like you to use the 3-2-1 recipe.
I had real trouble wording this on the challenge post lol! So I'll just repeat my poor effort....
3 of something, 2 of something and 1 something!
I think someone stole my literacy skills while I was sleeping lol!
There is gorgeous inspiration from the super talented design team including our GDTeamie Brenda.
Our sponsors this week are Crafty Sentiments who are kindly offering a cute stamp for our winner.
Lots of good reasons to hop over HERE!!!


For some reason I had convinced myself I had lots of teacher thank-you cards to make this year, and as usual had not started! With this in mind I have made the first one.


I have used MME Remember Roses paper from the Stella and Rose collection. I have inked the bias binding and doily with Cloudy blue alcohol ink. The doily and DP had a generous spritz of glimmer mist, sadly I didn't capture the glimmer in the photos, it was all I could do to take the photo before the wind blew the card away lol!
My 3-2-1 is 3 Butterflies, 2 pins and 1 Rosette flower.
So a few more cards to do before next Friday when the boys break up for the holidays.
Have a wonderful weekend thanks for stopping by :)
hugs
Michele xx

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Michele, the blues are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele my emails don't seem to be reaching you:( I don't seem to be able to add images to the dt blog and I can't email them to you so need your help eekkk!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails