Monday 6 June 2011

You Will!!!


Good Morning!
Well there is still a large hole full of water outside, no workmen and the local kids are loving throwing the lumps of concrete back into it! Wonder what the chances are of workmen showing up today? lol! 
We had a lovely afternoon yesterday exploring a local beauty spot, the boys loved running and exploring. As usual for us we sat on wet grass in the wind drinking coffee and eating cake lol! The outing was in aid of my sister and BIL's birthdays so Happy Birthday Guys!!!
I have a layout to share today :)
This layout was the May crop kit layout. The kit is available HERE
The sketch for this layout is this months Mojo sketch which can been seen HERE on the C4E cafe blog or HERE on the C4E website

 The story behind this photo is that my mum and aunt joked many years ago that they would ensure that I got married even if they had to "help" me get there lol! When we got married I asked the photographer to stage this photo for us, we were not supposed to be smiling lol!
I am in the process of designing some new journaling products for the C4E Store, part of the collection is these fun Pennant flags. I haven't decided if I will release them as digi's yet but they will be available soon in packs of 6. What do you think?
Time for a coffee break lol! 
Thanks for stopping by have fun!
Hugs
Michele x

3 comments:

  1. he he that is one great layout hun love the picture,hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lay out! I love the colors and the cute little banner.



    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele: How nice to meet you! Thank you for your kind comment...your art is beautiful, and this wedding celebration piece...stunning! What a funky way to leave a memory for the day. I love the untraditional wedding stuffs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails