Friday 24 June 2011

C4E Recipe challenge #25

 Hello everyone :)
Well I'm not late with this weeks challenge project but I am really behind with this weekends crop preparation! lol! I'm always late for something!!
This weeks C4E challenge is to make something with a sporty theme. 
I drew a blank on cards so I made a layout this week.


The LO is about my eldest son's school sports day and how he tried so hard to master the elusive skipping rope! He just couldn't get the timing right lol! Bless him :) 
The boys both had their sports day yesterday and had lots of fun with a picnic on the school field at lunchtime. The atmosphere on the field is wonderful, families coming together with their picnic blankets, camera's and extended family  :)
I have used Echo Park papers from the C4E store with a couple of Crate Paper chipboard accents. I wrote the journaling directly on to the layout in white Gelly Roll pen. Not 100% sure about that!

We are looking for a couple of new recruits for the C4E design team too! If you'd like to join us all the details are on the C4E challenge blog.
Right I'd best get on with the crop preparation otherwise there will be no samples, kits or project sheets for Sunday!! lol! There are a few places left if you are in the area and fancy joining us, I will be teaching a Mixed Media Canvas workshop in the afternoon, and there is always plenty of coffee and cake!!
Have a great weekend thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous lay out! I love the papers and the cute banner.


    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele
    you did a great job on this Layout! I love the stitching around the edge:-) Really cute!
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails