Wednesday 4 May 2011

Wish me luck

Hello :)
I found another post lurking in the draft section lol!
This layout was the second kit layout for the January C4E crop! There were enough goodies in the kit to make two layouts.

The crop creativity prompt was New beginnings. I have scrapped about trying again to focus on my one word - Organize! This is still a work in progress lol! But I still have 8 months left of the year ;)

Love this quote! It kind of excuses your failures and makes you feel better that you have failed.

I tried to add some lucky charms to the layout in the hope that I will succeed this year.
I still have a couple of these kits available HERE
Thanks for stopping by
have a great day!
hugs
Michele x


RECIPE
Beginning layout kit - Crafts 4 eternity

3 comments:

  1. I think this looks brilliant and what a great quote! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful quote!
    this is beautiful Michele!! love all the fun elements you've added! playing cards, how cool is that!
    hugs & blessings for a wonderful wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Good luck with being organised! If you succeed, I might try it. I love the playing card effect, I have a mini pack of cards which have sat on my table for easily a year and I keep looking at them wondering what to do! LOL! Thanks as always for the inspiration. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails