Saturday 29 January 2011

Sketch & Stash Challenge #53 (sulky card!)

Hello again :)
Well the sulky card from last week has decided to cooperate! This card should have been C4E R#3 submission but it just wouldn't work! I have used the sketch from Sketch & Stash, lucky it's a fortnightly challenge lol!
The image is again from the Meljen Freebie pack, love them!!
Coloured with Distress Inks, Stickles and Glossy Accents.
The DP I found buried in my paper stash.

I'm off to a birthday tea party today :) My little nephew was 4 this week bless him he's adorable!
Have a great day thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele x

Challenges

RECIPE
Image - Meljen
Distress Inks
Prima stamp
Stickles - Star Dust
CS - Bazzill
Glossy accents
Martha Stewart Fond Branch punch
Everything else - stash 


5 comments:

  1. really lovely card and a very cute image:)
    thank you for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and great colours!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, fab colouring. Hope you're keeping well.
    Julie W xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,
    How are you doing? Hope you had fun at the birthday party! This is adorable, what a cute image & your colouring is fab! I have an award for you on my blog, because you're worth it!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, I love the sweet image and the colors

    hugs

    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails