Wednesday 17 November 2010

R#59 - I believe in Santa!

 Hello :)
Oh dear I really am getting late with these posts!
This is my card for the C4E Recipe challenge. Hop over to see HERE the recipe and gorgeous DT Gallery!
 This was one of those cards that seemed to go on forever lol! It was started in plenty of time for the deadline but as always time just ran out so it was finished at the C4E crop on Sunday.
There is a lot of inking, distressing, crackle paint and glitter, probably too much lol! I made the button from chipboard and PP and finished off with a ribbon bow and pin.
you can grab the PP's from the C4E store HERE
There is still time to enter the challenge we love to see your creations!
Have fun!
Hugs
Michele xx

1 comment:

  1. That is a fantastic image for xmas cards, love the papers, I went out yesterday and bought decoupage sheets because I am so far behind this year with my xmas cards.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails