Tuesday 26 October 2010

C4E R#56 - Spooky! & UKS Wk 3

 
Hello everyone :)
Sorry to be so late with my C4E post, I'm still fighting with a cough at the moment which seems to be winning the night battles lol! I am also really behind in my blog visits too :( sorry.
This weeks C4E recipe is to use the sketch and a Spooky Halloween theme. The DT gallery is fabulous as always :)
I have combined this weeks recipe with last weeks UKS weekly challenge and made a layout.


The photo is of my BIL who let me take this photo before he put his halloween mask on!!! ;)

The bingo card is one of my new Halloween Bingo cards which should have been released by now but the coughing got in the way! You can win a set of these digi's by entering this weeks C4E challenge.

That's all from me for the moment, I have also made 2 cards for Mikael (ds1) who was 9 yesterday, I'll share those soon :)
I will leave you with the recipe for this layout and hopefully visit you all again soon :)
Hugs
Michele xx

Recipe
Papers - Basic Grey Eerie
Cardstock - stash
Bingo card and word spotz - C4E
Rick rack - stash
stickers - £1 shop
Alphas - Thickers
Tim Holtz findings die cut
white paint
distress ink pads black soot , peeled paint & shabby shutters
Brads - stash

4 comments:

  1. ooooo, eerie!!! This is fantastic Michele! love the LO with all your wonderful elements!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele
    I love the papers you used and the halloween bingo card is a favorite of mine:-)
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, loving your Halloween layouts hun, spooktastic.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! Aha!! Dread to think what he looked like after the mask was put on! great work and love those papers. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails