Thursday 14 October 2010

Bunting :)


Hello everyone :)
I can now share this Bunting class I did for the UKS Green Buttons Scrapping Bonanza weekend last weekend!
The Kit is available HERE with everything you need to complete this Bunting.
I really have loved using the Crate Restoration Collection lol! I have also used My Minds Eye brads and DP, Prima e-line flowers and Bazzill Cardstock. The Ribbon was bought from my local haberdashery as were the beads.


It was really hard to get a good photo of the whole bunting so here are the individual 'flags'




 Thanks to Margaret from the C4E crop who discovered a quick way to sew the centers of the rosettes, so much easier than a needle and thread!
Thanks for stopping by have fun!
Hugs
Michele xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh michelle this is just gorgoues really love what you have created here hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails