Thursday 2 September 2010

New Term

Good morning :)
Today is the start of a new school year! Mikael starts Yr4 today! It doesn't seem 5 minutes since he was starting in reception which is where Alix (munchkin) starts on Monday! Yikes!!
This layout was completed for last weeks UKS weekly challenge. I have used photos from 2008 when Mikael started Yr2. He wasn't really that sad to be going to school he loves school lol! He just hates the yearly photo I take on the first day of school :) lol!
I got out the fabulous Tim Holtz masks for this layout as well as the glossy accents and chipboard :) The DPs are really old Hot Off The Press papers from my stash (my something old for the challenge)
I loved how the glossy accents reacted with the distress inks on the chipboard!!
I used the Ransom masks as stencils for the title and gave them a coating of Glossy accents before adding them to the layout.
Recipe
Cardstock - Bazzill & stash
DP's - Hot Off The Press (old!)
Chipboard - stash
Buttons - stash
blending tool
Glossy accents
Distress Ink pads - Faded Jeans & Scattered Straw

Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele xx

P.S Don't forget there's 20% off C4E Signature Kits until September 8th!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Michele, this is a gorgeous LO. Where has the summer gone, it only seems like five mins ago they schools broke up!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just wonderful! I love the colour combos and the fab masking. keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails