Tuesday 17 August 2010

July crop layouts!

Hello everyone :)
As promised I am back with the layouts from the July Crop.
The first is called "Snapshot" and was also entered into the July House challenge on UKS. It made it all the way to the final!....and came third :) First time I have been in a final on UKS :)
This layout was scrap lifted from a very talented scrapper on UKS called Taniwha
I have written a post on the C4E Cafe Blog on how you can do this layout and the "Explore" layout.
I have used very little DP and lots of yummy flowers and chipboard which was painted with crackle paints.
The second layout is called "Explore" and is of my eldest munchkin on a beach in Devon. My boys love the beach :) A very simple layout with only a few embellishments. The little glass square beads are from an old mobile that hung in the boys bedroom, shame it got broken but the beads are great for layouts!
The Beach Bingo card is one of the Summer Bingo cards.
The next 2 layouts use the Tim Holtz Masks. There is a post HERE on the C4E cafe blog about how to use them.
There is something quite refreshing about sitting on a windy beach! It blows away all the cobwebs. The photo on this layout is my mum sat on a beach in Devon. The DP's are My Minds Eye which can be found HERE
Again I have used a C4E Bingo card, the title is Prima Chipboard alphas old script.
The last layout is "1st Day" and is a photo of the munchkin on his way to his first day at pre-school. Can't believe he starts school on a few weeks!
The DPs I have used are from the Hoot Hoot kit  I cut lots of circles with my Cuttlebug and nestabilities circle die and added them around, under and over the photo. The Title was made using the Tim Holtz Ransom masks as templates then using the Timeworks masks I inked them the same way as the background.
I sold out of the masks at the crop but will be getting some more soon :)
Thanks for stopping by have fun!
Hugs
Michele xx

1 comment:

  1. Really nice layouts. The last one is my fav :)

    _Missy

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails