Monday 16 August 2010

A couple of layouts :)

Hello everyone :)
We have a rare day of sunshine today! Lovely :)
I have a couple of layouts to share today. These were both done for weekly challenges on UKS last month.
The first is "Dirt Girl World" One of the requirements of the challenge was to use a film or TV title, Dirt Girl World is a kids programme on cbeebies :)
I had actually planned to have all the pieces straight, but I caught them with my arm and I liked the tilted look better. The photo is of my mum on her allotment.
The papers and flowers are from the Strawberry Picnic kit. Title is Felt Thickers.
The second layout is called "ZzZz" It is a 8.5x11" layout.
The photo is of the munchkin sound asleep on the arm of Nana's chair. I have used a lot of inking and distressing with this one, The Bingo card is one of my first tries before releasing the Summer Bingo cards I did have some printed ones to add to the store but they sold out at last months crop!
I have inked and stamped on the Thickers chipboard shaped and the Z's :)
And some handstitched circles using the Bazzill In-stitch 8x8" circle template to get a neat circle :)
Thanks for stopping by have fun!
Hugs
Michele xxx

1 comment:

  1. oh Michele, these are gorgeous!!!
    I love the papers on the first LO, fab design!!!

    And well, your 2nd LO...that photo is just too precious!!! lol Fantastic artwork, love the distressing!!
    Hope you had a great Monday!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails