Saturday 3 July 2010

crafts 4 eternity recipe challenge #40

Hello!
Over on the Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge blog there is a new recipe!
This weeks prize is a guest designer spot on our team for the month of August
Scoot over HERE to see the recipe and the fabulous DT Gallery!
With the end of term looming I thought I'd get a head start on Thank-you cards for the boys teachers.
The DP's are from Bo Bunny, Bazzill CS and cute digi from Sliekje
The Circle piece has been embossed in my cuttlebug then rubbed with sandpaper, the effect is much better in real life. The image is coloured with Copics, my C-1 has run out already!!! eeek!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele xx

2 comments:

  1. oh fab card,hun so love that image he is just so cute,really love the DP's too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hun xxx Cute Digi!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails