Friday 18 June 2010

crafts 4 eternity recipe challenge #38

Hello!
This weeks C4E Recipe has been posted and we are looking for sporty themed projects!
Hop over to the C4E Blog HERE to see the sketch, recipe and Fabulous DT Gallery!
Up for grabs this week is a cute stamp from Crafty Sentiments!
I couldn't find any DP to go with the first DP I found so I grabbed some CS, Distress inks and Tim Holtz stamps and made my own!

I knew I would need these footy buttons one day! lol!
The chipboard arrow has been painted with Crackle paints and sprinkled with a little fine glitter.

This cute little footballer is from Bugaboo
I have coloured him with Copics and added stickles to finish.
Thanks for stopping by take care
hugs
Michele xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've seen it for real and it's fab, loving the effect on the arrow. Have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one fab card,hun love that arrow hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails