Monday 5 April 2010

Best Friends

Hello!

Hope you had a lovely Easter!! We went to Devon for the day yesterday, we drove down to Appledore which was a lovely little village but nothing for the kids to do, so we went in search of a beach. A few minutes drive towards Westward Ho! and we found Northam Burrows and a HUGE windy beach. The kids were thrilled lol! They got covered in wet sand, threw rocks into puddles and dug down to Australia! lol! I got to play with my new camera and got some great shots of the kids. My mum wanted to go to Northam because she had been sent there from Birmingham to a children's convalescent home when she had rheumatic fever! She remembered the beach but sadly we didn't find the home. Still it was a lovely day out, blew the cobwebs away, literally lol!!

The first card I am sharing uses the sketch from this weeks C4E recipe challenge HERE.

The PP are some more of the lovely Homespun collection. The Blue one is glittered! The flourish is handcut from CS and glittered. The ticket is from the add-on kit for the March crop.
The lovely image is a Bells & Whistles image coloured with distress inks and H20's.
My second card is another mini card using papers from the Homespun collection.


The image is from the Magnolia winter collection kit. This Edwin is tiny!! Perfect for these mini cards. I have coloured him with distress inks.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday!!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele
xxx

2 comments:

  1. oh love these hun both images are so cute,great colurs and layouts too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele, sounds like you had a great day out! I love both your cards, your colouring is fab and that little Edwin is so cute. I have him somewhere and haven't used him yet. Having said that I have a LOT of stamps that I haven't used yet! LOL! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails