Sunday 28 March 2010

crafty sentiments sketch #11

Hello!
It's my last week as Guest Designer for Crafty Sentiments! Hop over to the Crafty Sentiments blog HERE to see this weeks challenge and DT gallery.
This week we were asked to use a sketch and buttons.
I am loving having my sewing machine out! can you tell lol!! The image is from Crafty Sentiments coloured with distress inks. I have coloured a 2nd butterfly and added it on top to add some dimension. The beautiful PP are from GCD Studios called Homespun Chic. This is a new collection I have bought in to Crafts 4 Eternity and is so pretty! It's very tactile too! The sentiment is a new ticket design I am working on, what do you think? The flower is a version of one of the tutorials which will be appearing on the new crafts 4 eternity blog soon!!

Back soon with the crafts 4 eternity recipe challenge!!
thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele xxx

1 comment:

  1. what apretty card Michele - i love the colours and that image is just delightful.. Your flower is gorgeous too.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails