Sunday 21 March 2010

crafts 4 eternity recipe challenge #25

Hello!
Another busy week has just flown by! Realised the other day that my boys break up a week Thursday and Easter is 2 weeks away! It really feels like time flies by lol!!
This week over on the C4E Recipe challenge the recipe is
1. Use the sketch
2. Use some note paper
3. add a butterfly
Flutter over HERE to peep at the stunning DT Gallery!!
You would think that as I plan these challenges I would have no problems lol!! Could I get the notepaper to look right ummmm no!! Then I forgot the butterfly!! Just shows that you can't rush things!!
Ok so I used the cute Penny Black image again, but he really is a sweetie!! Coloured with distress inks and a "touch" of glitter glue!
The PP are the new MME quite contrary papers which we will be using today at the C4E crop. The page kits will be available next week from the c4e store. The Sentiment is one of my digital sentiment spots available HERE. I have printed it onto Kraft CS, love the look of black ink on Kraft!! My little butterfly is punched using a Martha Stewart punch (and glittered!!) the flowers are punched Bazzill using MS Cornflower punch and finished with a MME Brad (in the page kit!)

I'm off to the Crop!! Have a fun day I'll be back soon with the crop layouts and a couple of quick cards I did this weekend.
thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michele
    gorgeous card, love the image, paper and those flowers are beautiful shape with the pearls.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Michele, lovely colours!!
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele,
    Aaaah bless, this is so cute! Those papers look delish! Have a lovely day at the crop.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I wish I could come up with fab cards and colour like this! Thank you for my very beautiful birthday card!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gorjus card love the image and such beautiufl colurs too hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michele, so good to hear that you are challenged by your own challenges! LOL! Love the gorgeous hedgehog image and your colouring and you are right - that sentiment looks just fab on the kraft. I might have to 'borrow' that. kxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails