Sunday 24 January 2010

crafts 4 eternity recipe challenge #17

Hello!
The crafts 4 eternity recipe challenge this week is
1. use the sketch
2. use your favourite colour
3. add some brackets
You can see the challenge details and DT gallery HERE
The prize this week is a cute digi stamp!!

My card was for a very good friend and old UKS teammie called Purple!! I have used a crafts 4 eternity digi called lil' witch Lexi which you can get your mitts on HERE!!

I have use Basic Grey Eerie papers and Bazzill CS. The brackets I stamped then glittered and cut out.

The card is a new shape/style I'm playing with. It's basically an A6 card with a different fold! I'm waiting for some more cardstock to try a larger version. The image was coloured with water colours and H2o's.
I am at the crafts 4 eternity crop today! This afternoon I'm teaching the girls how to colour stamped images! eek!! lol! If you are in the area and at a loose end we have a few spare seats! we are at Banwell Village Hall, Banwell, Somerset. 10am-5pm. The girls are lovely and friendly and love to see new faces. Some of our girls travel from Wiltshire, about 1 1/2 hrs away to join us!
Email me (mleppard06@aol.com) if you need any more info and want to pop in!
Thanks for stopping by have a great Sunday!
hugs
Michele
xxx



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele, love those papers and the fab flower. Good luck with the crop today.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele,
    Fab card & that black glittered flower looks fabulous! It's not the obvious choice of image & DPs for a birthday card, but it works really well.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails