Sunday 3 January 2010

crafts 4 eternity recipe challenge #14

Hello!!
Hope you all had a wonderful time bringing in the New Year! We were all at mum's this year and were totally confused about the strange lights floating in the sky! We went out at midnight to watch the fireworks and saw these glowing shapes floating across the sky...when one eventually passed over us we realised they were lanterns!! This is something new to our neck of the woods lol! It would have been lovely to have have a few for the kids to send up,but we didn't see any to buy. Hope they were eco-friendly!! lol! there were lots of them floating out towards the Bristol channel!
The first C4E recipe of 2010 has been posted this morning. This weeks prize is a goody bag and chance to be guest designer for February! Hop over to the C4E Blog to see the challenge and gorgeous DT cards.
My card was made for my niece's birthday which was New Years day! She was born 01/01/01!!! can't believe she's 10!
The PP are k&co and basic grey. The image is one of the lovely Tilda's from the Magnolia winter club kit. To be honest I was a bit disappointed with the kit, probably because I was expecting xmas stamps lol! but this image is so sweet and perfect for any occasion. Need to get the others inked up and have a play!

I have coloured Tilda with H20's and pencils.
I am doing a colouring techniques class at the C4E crop this month so I am ordering some Distress inks to try. I love some Copics this year I'll have to start a Copic's saving fund lol!!


Lastly I made a quick notebook for my niece using the same Tilda coloured pink!
Thanks for stopping take care!
Michele
xxx
EDIT: Whoops! must have been the foggy head lol! niece was 9 this year not 10! thanks Keryn! Will be glad when this cold goes! hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous little makes Michele. Your colouring is beautiful and Distress Inks will be absolutelyno problem to you but if you have any tips pass them to me lol. Didn't see any lanterns over here, in the sky or in the shops! Sure you weren't a wee bit tipsy lol. Have a nice day.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh fab card hun! Thinking about Distress ink eh, be sure to let me know if your shop will be stocking them esp the new colours!!! there are loads of tutorials online for colouring with distress but this is a really good one I found the other day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makes Michele, that image is super sweet. The notebook is beautiful, she will love it!

    Born in 2001 you say? Makes her 9 doesnt it?! Or the Beechams must be messing with my brain!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is stunning so wonderfully designed and colured too hugs cheryl xxx
    love the note book also xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable creations Michelle, go to say I never ordered the kit but I have not seen any stamps I want apart from the piano, they might grow on me tho.....i think the one you have used is the cutest of the lot. Hope you are ok, happy new year.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michele!
    These are gorgeous!!! I love the paper and sparkle on your card and the notepad is a great little gift idea! Your blog is filled with beautiful makes!!!
    take care
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow dear these are both fabulous Love the colours and roses on the card and the little book is perfect, your colouringis superb
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails