Tuesday 27 October 2009

2 missed challenges!

Can't believe I managed to miss posting these cards for Friday sketchers! someday it will all slot into place and life will once again run smoothly......here's hoping anyway!! lol!!!
You can see this weeks Friday sketchers challenge HERE!!

The first card used a sketch from a Friday sketchers challenge and features Teen Lexi from the Teen collection digi stamps HERE The PP is K&co sparkly sweet. Both the sentiment and Diva spot were computer generated. Ribbon from stash.

I used coloured pencils to colour Lexi and mounted her on Bazzill CS.


The second card is similar to the card I made this week for Friday sketchers. I used a Friday sketchers sketch, K&co Hopscotch PP, ribbon from stash and computer generated sentiment.

The image is Teen Mike from the teen collection digi stamps again, coloured with water colour paints.

I'm off to re-organize my chaos! lol! thanks for stopping by take care!
Hugs
Michele
xxx

1 comment:

  1. What a shame you missed getting these into the challenge, they are excellent Michele. The papers are gorgeous and I love how you coloured them.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails