Sunday 6 September 2009

c4e sketch #48 - mice!!

It's Sunday and time for a new sketch over at the C4E blog! This week we are asking you to include mice on your cards and projects. Hop over to the blog HERE to see the challenge and gorgeous DT cards!!
I tried something a little different with this weeks card. I have been doing a lot of torn edges on my layouts, with photos under torn PP and I thought I'd try the same technique with a card or 2!!
The PP is from the c4e July kit, Saffron Dawn HERE. They are K&co papers and gorgeous to work with. The image is The Tailor of Gloucester, Beatrice Potter stamp.
I have coloured the image with water colour paints and H2o's for a hint of twinkle!! The image is behind the PP rather than layered on top, you don't get the dimension you do with a card that is layered up, but it still has a nice effect, and looks much better in real life!! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Sunday!!
hugs
michele
xxx




9 comments:

  1. Hi Michele
    Love your image & it's coloured so beautifully. Those DPs are gorgeous too. Liking the torn look & the frame idea. Love it all really!!
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow!
    Hugs
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous Michele, I love the distress edges and the cute mouse stamps.

    Hugs
    Suzette
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful creation, love the papers and your watercolouring is excellent. Hear it your birthday tomorrow!!!! You kept that quiet. Hope you have a lovely day and get spoilt rotten, sending you a big birthday hug.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super colours here and like all the torn edges, give your card such wondeful dimension.

    Some great work on your blog as well, enjoyed my trip round.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous! The colours and image is fab!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the torn edges and the little mousie is very cute. Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous! I love this stamp! saw it once in a mag and I found it sooooo cute! Thanks for your warm welcome in the team.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I see you have become a follower too. I would like you to know that I really appreciate it!!

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails