Thursday 24 September 2009

C4E September crop

Good morning!
I thought I would share some pics from the September crop!!
The photo above is of some of the lovely ladies who join me each month to scrap, chat and giggle!! I love how well we all get on and how supportive everyone is of each other. Some of the ladies have been scrapping for years some for just a few months! Everyone has a play with the kit I supply, in the morning and in the afternoon I teach a class (Pics of that another time!!)
It is lovely to see the LO's completed the following month we chat so much sometimes that we don't get out LO's finished!! lol!! This LO is Anne's August kit LO. I love the photos of her cats and the little paw prints are a lovely touch!
It is interesting to see how my LO and sketch can inspire such different LO's!!
This months LO was called Sweet Pea and used the gorgeous Cosmo cricket storytime papers, diecuts and journal cards.
Simone followed the sketch quite closely to produce this finished LO. Everyone was impressed with her beautiful handwriting and lovely words!



Melissa started a 6x6 album to document her son's life so far! Each page is double-side. She used the sketch for one of the pages, I can't wait to see the finished album!!


Margaret's LO of her beautiful granddaughters had some gorgeous brads from her stash!!

Jo's beautiful LO of her granddaughter used some additional PP and gorgeous flower embellishments.


Anne used the kit to start this great LO of one of her many trips! She used the circle elements of the sketch as her basis for the LO and plans to complete it.
It is great to see how the LO's change when the ladies get home to all their stash!!
If you would like to join us we meet 1 Sunday a month at Banwell Village hall, Somerset.
We next meet Sunday 18th October, just give me a shout and I'll reserve your spot and cake!!
Thanks for stopping by have a great day!
hugs
michele
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow stunning work Michele, looks like you where all having a great time. Lucky girls!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning work Michele, looks like you where all having a great time. Lucky girls!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you all had a lovely time and great layouts completed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails