Thursday 23 July 2009

Take 1 sketch....

....3 challenges and make 7 cards!!!! well I only have 4 to share today but what a fab sketch!!
The sketch is from Friday sketchers and I loved using it, once I'd done the first card and had a template the others just rolled off the craft mat!! lol
All the cards are for Mikael's teachers tomorrow, they are a fab bunch of people at his school. His class teacher Mr R. said he wanted to improve Mikael's writing skills this year and wow did he deliver!!! Mikael has done extremely well this year and has worked really hard.
The first card is for this week Papertake weekly challenge to use a combination of colours they gave. I went with yellow and green!


Materials are from stash, image is Tilda coloured with watercolour paints and glitter glue

I added lots of glitter glue to the PP to give it lots of twinkle!

The second card is for the Spoonful of Sugar challenge which asked for swirls on your cards.

I made my swirl by drawing round a chipboard swirl cutting out and inking the edges with white. The materials are all from stash. CS is Bazzill. Image is one of my digi stamps available in my store, called Butterfly Kisses. Coloured with watercolours. As before I added lots of glitter glue to the PP and image. Twinkly twinkle!!! lol!



The next card had an accident!! I drew round my template for the curved section of the card, only to find it was the wrong way round! so I added it to the inside instead.

Materials from stash. Image is Gorjuss girl from set 1 coloured with pencils. Lots of glitter glue again!!




And the last one for Mr R!! Materials are from stash, the image is another of my digi stamps called Gotch Ya! coloured with watercolours and......yep glitter glue!!! There is glitter glue on the PP too, shame the camera doesn't pick it up well.

The image is cut out with a label 3 nestie.




and there you go!! lol I have a few more posts waiting in the queue including the mini books I made for the teachers and the C4E challenges, yeah I know it's nearly August but it has gone manic here! Tomorrow my Nan arrives from Birmingham to visit for a week while my uncle and his family camp nearby, she doesn't know it yet but I have lots of jobs for her!! lol!!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments.
Hugs
michele
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow excellent cards Michele, just love that shape and they are all so different. Well done, can't wait to see the next lot.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous are these! Sooo beautiful, I love the shape and your images and colour combos are so great, my fav is the yellow/green one but it was hard to pick!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are all fab chick. Love them all, and love your choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails