Friday 26 June 2009

Father's day tag album

Good Morning!!
Yesterday I booked a new venue for the C4E crop!! In the last couple of months we have had so many new ladies join us that we have out grown my little craft room!! So now we will be at the Banwell Village Hall, somerset from 10am-5pm!! Oh so much scrapping time! It is too long to wait...26th July...but I have a lot of prep to do! If you fancy joining us give me a shout and I'll put the kettle on!! LOL!!
Right onto the Mini Tag album!!
I asked DS1 to tell me what he loves about his daddy, these comments I typed onto the computer and printed onto CS.
I Cut out 5 tag shapes from 1 sheet of bazzill CS added faux stitching around the edges on both sides, and a strip of PP (dream street, birdie bits) before attaching to the tags I lightly sanded the edges.

I added photos and the printed comments, finished off with a few buttons. The acetate tags I made by drawing around my tag template adding some faux stitches and a heart detail to the bottom. I scanned them into the computer, used PSP to tidy-up and resize and printed onto inkjet acetate.


Once I got all the parts together it was quite quick to put together! I think I'll do a few more of these!


I'm off to add it to the C4E June Mini Book challenge gallery...ummm bit late whoops!! lol

Thanks for stopping by
hugs
michele xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails