Tuesday 9 June 2009

Challenge cards



3 Challenge cards to share with you tonight, one of which I have now missed because I didn't get it posted in time :( oh well never mind !!!

The first card is for Sketch Saturday #54 which can be found HERE
I loved working with this sketch the card came together so quickly!! This was one of my sister's birthday cards. I have used Basic grey paper, Bazzill CS, Bazzill ribbon, Bazzill paper blooms (brown) and Bazzill big brads. The pink flowers I made from CS and inked the edges then attacked with glitter glue LOL!!


The image is "Diva Lexi" one of my C4E Teen collection digital stamps which can be found HERE I have coloured her with markers and pencils and attacked her with glitter glue too!!!




Next is my card for the Friday Sketchers challenge. Another great sketch to work with! This card was for my BIL who was 30 at the weekend! Getting old now Terry!! LOL
I have used Fancy pants Summer Soiree papers and ribbon . No glitter on this card although I was tempted!! LOL!!!!
The Image is again from the C4E Teen collection called "Dude Mike". Coloured with markers and pencils.


And Finally!! This card uses the Spoonful of sugar sketch #54. Unfortunately the new challenge went up today so I can't enter it but I thought I'd share as the sketch was gorgeous!
All pink and girly for my sister who is pink and girly!! LOL!!


PP is printed digi papers, Bazzill CS, little bit of lace from my stash (thanks mum!) Flowers are made from CS, brads from stash. The little glitter bird is from Crate Paper.

Image is a Gorjuss girl from set 1, coloured with pencils and markers and of course attacked with glitter glue!!!
That's it from me I still have to share my June kit project, I will save that till next time!
Thank-you for all your lovely comments I love to read them!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. these are all brilliant hun love the images and just love basic grey papers lots love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Michele. Love the images and the lovely colouring. Hugs another Michele with 1 L x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails