Thursday 4 June 2009

A card for Charlotte!!

My super Talented and beautiful cousin passed her driving test,(watch out Birmingham!!) without telling anyone she was doing it!! AND.......landed herself her first full-time job all in the same week!!!!! and she hasn't finished college yet!! Clever Girl!!!!! We are really proud of Charlotte and of course I had to make her a card from the family!!!
I used this weeks C4E sketch #34 and the C4E Diva Lexi from the new Teen collection digital stamps. The papers are from stash (American crafts) brads are Bazzill and ribbon from Adornit Both available from C4E!!
Lexi is coloured with pencils and markers with a "touch" of glitter glue LOL!! Ok so I went a bit mad with the glitter but it was fun!! LOL!! There is a tiny heart gem on her jeans too!!

The sentiment was handwritten.
If mum remembers to post it, it should be on it's way to Birmingham sometime soon!!! She is as bad as me at posting letters!! LOL!!
Thanks for all your lovely comments!! I appreciate them very much!!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xxx






2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Michelle, you can never have too much glitter!!!!!

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. morning just wanted to pop over to say how much I loved your card for this weeks challenge I always try to play along if I can and its another great sketch this week. lots love cheryl enjoy your sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails