Sunday 21 June 2009

c4e sketch#37

Time for the c4e sketch challenge again, where does the week go? lol!
Hope you are all spoiling those wonderful dads today!! I will be visiting the cemetery to take some flowers to mine and we will visit DH dad later (probably after the F1 race lol!!) My boys have a few surprise gifts for their dad today, Alix has already given daddy his card he made at pre-school, so sweet bless him!
Check out the challenge and Talented DT cards HERE!!!
My card this week was made for my BIL and features a new c4e digi stamp I am playing with! The PP is Fancy Pants Summer soiree, actually it's the reverse of the journal cards!! lol! Ribbon is Fancy Pants summer soiree buttons from stash CS is Bazzill.

The image is coloured with pencils with some water blending to soften. Background is watercolour paints. I have written the "happy Birthday" greeting on as the digi stamp has a blank flag so that it can be made to fit any occasion.
Thanks for stopping by !
Hugs
Michele
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Michele, loving the new digi stamp! Very cute. Your card is beautiful as always, just love the papers and colours.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I love your inspirational blog so there is some awards left for you over at mine please take them f you so wish
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails