Sunday 14 June 2009

c4e sketch#36

This week on the C4E challenge blog we are asking you to make Father's Day cards with our sketch.
I went a bit distressing mad. It's all Sarah's fault!! LOL. Fellow DT team mate Sarah got a new Tim Holtz distressing tool recently which has inspired me to attack my projects with sandpaper!! LOL!!


The PP is WRM urban window, the monograms are from the same collection. The ribbon is the reverse of the ribbon from that collection too! Ric rack is Bazzill as are the paper blooms, big brad and CS. I used an old white inkpad for the edges, which is totally messed up now and not much good for anything!

With some of the scraps I made 2 ATC's which I will share next time!
Do check out the challenge and the gorgeous DT cards!!! clicky HERE!!!!!
Have a great Sunday!
I'm off to get ready for the C4E crop later today!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your card is way too nice again Michele. Like the distressed look. I might have to give that a go.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails