Sunday 7 June 2009

c4e sketch#35 and something hidden!

Sorry I am a bit late with my C4E post this week, it's a bit of a Birthday weekend here. My BIL was 30 yesterday so we were very late home last night. And today is my sister's Birthday! so we are back round there tonight! I haven't even made her cards yet...lol!!
This weeks c4e sketch has an additional challenge
....."Something Hidden".......
Check out the challenge and the gorgeous DT cards HERE
My card for this weeks challenge was made a couple of weeks ago for a friend and fellow team mate on UK Scrappers. She passed her flight attendants course with 98%!!!! I wanted to send her some stamped Gorjuss girls too so came up with this idea......
Again I have done a lot of hand sewing on the card! The PP are MME 29th street which can be bought HERE The ribbon I cut out of my sisters top at the last c4e crop, while she was still wearing it!!!! LOL

The image is one of the Gorjuss girls from the first set. Coloured with watercolours and H2O's. She is mounted on a little book which hides a few Gorjuss stamped images. The little book was made by folding a piece of CS in half and adding a strip of PP to the inside to make a pocket. The ribbon was added to the book before attaching to the card and attaching the image.




I wrote a note in the card to tell Tink that there was something hidden on the card and could she find it!! LOL!!

I had better get my sisters cards made before we have to go!!
Thanks for stopping by
have a great day
hugs
michele
xxxx







2 comments:

  1. Michele your card is gorgeous, love the little opening and the lovely stamps images for your friend. She will love it if she finds them. I have also cute ribbon from peoples tops, they always look very shocked lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Michelle i love it.....got some awards on my blog for you, come & get them when you have a chance

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails