Thursday 18 June 2009

beach feet!!

Last month we went to Lyme Regis for the day, It took most of the day to get there as we started out late and I went the wrong way loosing my mum!!lol!! But when we got there we headed straight for the beach, got the kids into swim shorts, and settled ourselves onto the beach. I was over-dressed in my jeans and hadn't expected the glorious sunshine we got but....
I did have my camera!! Somewhere on my travels I read/saw something about taking photos of feet! I thought this was a fab idea and started snapping pics of every ones feet, the kids were not happy to stop mid-walk so I could take a photo, but they humoured their mum! lol The rest of the family thought I was nuts!! I'm just artistic!!!LOL
So here is the resulting LO!! I made this LO for a UKS challenge using the sketch for the challenge, which was a Page Maps sketch.
The PP is a Summer Soiree kit from the C4E store HERE. Chip alpha is from a QVC kit. I tried out a new stitch on this LO chain stitch, I wasn't sure if it would work on card as well as it works on fabric, but it did and I am glad I tried!!
There a few techniques used on this LO, distressing, sewing and doodling. The embellishment below is one I have seen used on a lot of LO's recently, ummmm might try it on the next card I do???!!!!LOL!! The shell is a real shell, picked up from a Cornish beach. I looked for shells at Lyme Regis but only found them in the shops! I did buy some for the kits though!!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!!
Hugs
Michele
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails