Tuesday 14 April 2009

A couple more C4E challenge bits

The Letter for this months ABC challenge is C. I started making a set of alphabet ATC's for this challenge using the WRM monogram diecuts. I have used CS and blooms from the April kit with some WRM ribbon. All available from the C4E website.
The Calender challenge has a new sketch to follow for April. I have used the April kit for my page. Again I have left the photo off to add at the end of the year.
Hop over to the website to see the new challenges and the DT's fab makes. The April kit can be found HERE
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work again Michele. I'm dropping over this afternoon to buy your April kit. Is there a set p&p per item or per order? Might get myself a few little chipboard books. lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails