Wednesday 15 April 2009

c4e 321 challenge and scraplift

The C4E 321 card challenge this month is to use 3 colours, 2 brads and 1 oval shape on your card.
I have used the lovely Alva stamp from Magnolia and Daisy bucket papers.
I have coloured Alva with pencils and sat her on some 3D foam.


This months scraplift is a LO from my team leader and friend Dawn (pink chocolate) on UK Scrappers. The LO is called "wish" and can be seen HERE
I have used April's kit, "fools meadow" for my LO. The LO is the first page of my pre-wedding album...it's only taken a year and a half to start this!!! LOL!!

That's the last of the April challenges for c4e, time to start on the May challenges!!!

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xx



1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Michele, really pretty papers and image, and love the shaping on your flowers, great detail. Nicki, xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails