Sunday 22 March 2009

Sunday sketch challenge #24

Hello and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
I hope you all have a lovely day today!
I have a card for you today it's Sunday sketch time again at c4e I have posted a new sketch today and the DT have made some lovely cards for you too hop over HERE to see the sketch and cards!
I have used the adorable Alf and Alva stamps from Magnolia for my card. Coloured with pencils and markers. The pp is some old K&Co papers i found in my stash, cs is bazzill ribbon from stash. The flower and brads are from the first c4e monthly kit! more about that in a mo! here is the card....

and lovely Alf and Alva they look like they are holding hands!! bless!!
The first c4e monthly kit will be available 1st April here is a little sneek peek...



I will share some more another time!!
Have a lovely day
thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xxx



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele, that monthly kit is looking very inviting. Thanks again for Mabel.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele Beautiful card and I love the colours and images.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Michelle!
    Keryn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that looks so lovely and very pretty.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails