Sunday 1 March 2009

C4E- Sunday sketch challenge #21

It's Sunday again!! Where did the week go? Do you know that there is only about 6 weeks till Easter!!! The year seems to be speeding past!!
Sunday means crafts 4 eternity Sunday sketch challenge (that's a mouthful!! I should change that!!) I have added a new sketch to the C4E blog HERE Hop over and check out the sketch and the lovely cards from the DT, they have done a great job as always!!
Here is my card for this weeks challenge. It's another card for mums birthday.
The PP is from a QVC kit image is gorgeous Tilda (I need more but can't decide which ones!!!lol) ribbon from stash. The lace I found in my recent "spring clean". I have used my nesties and pierced holes with my piercing tool and a needle (for the sentiment!) Tilda is coloured with pencils and markers.

I added some detail to the inside of the card. I printed a poem from the computer adding a flourish background using PSP, You can see the that if you enlarge the picture and the words too! Its a sweet little poem, I love my mum to bits, she is the best!! I am lucky that we are also great friends too!



The card matches the ATC I posted yesterday.
The March challenges, tips and just words will be added over the next week to the C4E website, gab a cuppa and take a look! There is lots of lovely inspiration in the galleries too! Plenty of room for more if you'd like to share!!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Michele xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michele, inside and out. Thanks you for all your nice comments on my blog, I've left a little something for you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card Michele! Your mum is so lucky to get these beautiful cards from you! Great coloring too - I like how you combined mediums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle Beautiful creation and I love the colours


    I have left you a little something on my blog, enjoy.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele
    Thanks for stopping by earlier and leaving me lovely comments
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards ,fabulous work and detail ,hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails