Wednesday 11 March 2009

C4E Mini book challenge

This month's theme for the C4E mini book challenge is Mothers. All about mums or a gift for mum. My mini book is also the free project download for March. If you would like to make one hop over HERE for the download and HERE for the challenge details. The challenge runs until the end of March so there is plenty of time to join in!
I have made my mini book with my small scallop nestibilities set, my cuttlebug, Bazzill cardstock, some PP, buttons, ribbon and brads from stash. The lilac flowers I cut from left over Bazzill CS and inked the ends. The Chippy letters on the front were covered in the PP.
My mum will not forgive me for sharing these photos!!!! LOL!


I have chosen photos from across the years including some humorous ones!

The quotes are computer generated and cut with a nestie die and my cuttlebug.

I love this photo of mum! It's one from my wedding, she did look pretty! And the one below is her working on her allotment! We get a lot of veg from there!


Sorry mum I couldn't help myself with this one :p!! LOL!!!


There you have it a little mini book of photos and quotes for my mum!
Thanks for looking
hugs
Michele xx











7 comments:

  1. Ah Michele, this is so beautiful, your Mum will be chuffed with it. Love the colours you used and the flower shape.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute book Michele, I am going to start posting my challenges on my blog one a day. Can I post them on site too, save you some time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your mum is so lucky to get all these goodies from you! What a delightful little book you have put together. I may just have to give this mini book challenge a try yet! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is beautiful Michelle! I love everything about it but I can't believe how young your Mum is!! You look like sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle Just divine I love it and the colours are beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michele, Love the design & colours they go together amazingly.
    KAR xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one cute mini book. I adore the shape & colour. I am aiming to get some scalloped circle dies for my Big Shot as I adore scallops on any shape :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails