Saturday 28 February 2009

Tilda & friends ATC challenge

I found time this week to have a go at the Tilda and friends ATC challenge It is their 1st birthday this week...Happy Birthday!!! so this weeks theme is birthdays!! I don't usually add this type of sentiment to my ATC's I tend to keep them general so adding the sentiment was a little hard, but hey what's a challenge for if not to challenge you!!! I was making my card for tomorrows C4E sketch challenge and had some left overs so this ATC matches tomorrow's card, which is for my mum who's birthday is today..ish!!! She's a leap year baby!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!! {{{{HUGS}}}}

Tilda is coloured with pencils and markers. The PP is from a QVC kit. The little bit of lace I found in my recent "spring clean" of my craft room, it was with some other bits my mum had given me!
Enough from me more work to do!!!
Have a good day, back tomorrow with the C4E sketch challenge.
hugs
Michele xx

4 comments:

  1. Thats so pretty Michele, loving the blues, might even tempt me away from pink for a while lol.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele Just love the magnolia stamp and the colours you choose are perfect, its beautiful.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely ATC - love the colour combo, thanks for playing this week. Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful colours on your Birthday girl Tilda ATC. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails