Sunday 18 January 2009

SSC#15

Ok... so I missed all the challenges this week! I had planned to join in with a few but work just got in the way! I managed to make my card for the C4E challenge on Friday night! Not a good example to set for the new design team! Oh yes I should tell you that Karyn and Annie have joined the C4E design team...Yippee!!! Lovely ladies with some gorgeous work! Check out this weeks fab cards HERE Annie has also joined the team for the website challenges you will be able to see her work next month.
So have I caught up yet...ummmm...nope!! I will be doing a FULL house clean today, you know the one where you have to move stuff instead of hiding the dirt under it...lol!!! maybe then I can keep on top of it like I used to and have more time for crafting...well that's the idea anyhow!!!
I have posted this weeks sketch at the C4E blog HERE go on have a go!!!
Here is my card for this weeks sketch.... (shut your eyes Harvey it's your birthday card!!!)
Materials: Cosmo cricket Story time kit (available HERE), printed sentiment, beads and threads from stash. Image is Magnolia's William with catapult, coloured with pencils.
I was aiming for a "scruffy" look for this card to go with the image! I didn't use 3d sticky fixers for this card which is unusual for me...lol! I didn't need them, I used a thick thread for the stitching which gave it a 3D look!


I was a lot happier with the colouring this time, my first attempts with this image didn't turn out so well.
I have posted a new challenge on the website, if you love mini books take a look HERE The next mini book challenge will be posted in the 1st week of February, so there isn't much time to join in with this one!! I will post more about my mini book tomorrow.
Ok, I can't delay it any longer....I have to CLEAN!!!!! wish me luck!!!
Thanks for stopping by
hugs
Michele xx



1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card Michele - love the stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails