Sunday 25 January 2009

C4E- Sunday sketch challenge #16

This weeks sketch at the Crafts 4 Eternity blog is now posted. The girls have done a fab job this week and we have a new DT member, Cindy! Busy week for the Crafts 4 Eternity team!
Pop over to see this weeks sketch and the lovely cards from the DT HERE.
My card this week is a fun snail image which was hand drawn from a dingbat image I downloaded forever ago!! I seem to have gone lime green and orange mad a bit recently!



I have coloured the snail with pencils, seem to be favouring them at the mo. Other materials used are Bazzill cs and daisy bucket's lizzie paper (again!) You can get the paper HERE

Inside had a quick decoration, just some lime green cs and another snail!






Sorry about the poor colours in the images, don't know why his shell looks more red than orange!
Blog candy ends Thursday so there is still time to sign up if you haven't already you can do this HERE. And it's party time at Papercraft planet on Friday at 8pm.
I had best get on with the February challenges for the website the DT girls are already submitting their work....putting me to shame as I haven't done a 1!!!!! lol!
Have fun
hugs
Michele xx




4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Michelle, I love the colours, that stripy paper is fab and the snail is so cute. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cheerful looking card! Everywhere is dull, grey & miserable & this card is like a huge ray of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have colour the snail so cute and great card well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele, lovely card, I love the cute image fab colours. joey.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails