Monday 19 January 2009

2008 year review mini book

One of the first challenges on the Crafts 4 Eternity website (HERE) is a 2008 year review mini book. It took me a while but I finally got it finished!!
I have used materials from an old QVC kit and made the book from Bazzill cardstock. There are 12 pages, 1 for each month! Each page opens to reveal more photos and the journaling. I hand wrote the journaling (not something I normally do!!) I tried to go for a cluttered yet minimal look which I am not sure I managed...lol! Bound with 2 ring binders it is quite thick and a bit lop-sided...lol! with the folds all on one side and each with raised embellishments it was thicker on the one side! I might go back and add some chipboard rings in between the pages to even it out. Anyway here it is....
front cover

inside back cover

inside pages





If you are quicker than me at making mini books there is still time to have a go look HERE
for the details of the challenge. I will change the challenge in the first week of February, so you have a couple of weeks. There are a few more challenges on the site now, a 3-2-1 card challenge and ATC challenge.
Thanks for looking
hugs
michele xx









3 comments:

  1. oh wow. tfs the link.
    i will get around to my 2008 review... eventually...lol!

    making mini albums
    mini album blog
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous mini book.
    i have left u an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab mini book Michele, it's brilliant
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails