Sunday 9 November 2008

It's a BIG world!!

I did a bit of scrapbooking recently and produced this LO. I was really pleased with the end result. When I received the papers I thought they would be perfect for LO's of the boys.
This is my youngest son Alixander. He is almost 3, every now and again you catch moments where they look thoughtful or older than their years. This photo was taken on a trip to a local park, it was a lovely afternoon with Ice creams and hide and seek in the woods...bliss!




Materials
CS~ Bazzill, PP~ Daisy Bucket-A Wondrous World, Chip Alpha~QVC kit



What you can't see very well is that the tree is cut out and raised on sticky fixers. it gave it a lovely 3D effect. I kept the journaling simple, a simple message to my son and when and where the photos were taken.
Sorry about the poor photos the weather has been awful here, I must get another lamp!!
Thanks for looking
Michele xx




4 comments:

Thank-you for taking the time to comment :) I love to read them. Have fun! Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails